Friday, July 10, 2009

Holy Cow!!!!



So before you continue to read today's post please know that the information that I'm about to share with you could lead to a full fledged cleaning addiction...so read at your own risk. Now that the leagal issues are out of the way let me tell about the most WONDERFUL cleaner I've ever used. I read about this all natural, biodegradble, non toxic, cruelty free cleaner on The Hillibilly Housewife's blog a few days ago and she seemed to love it so much that I went out to buy some myself.


The cleaner is sold at Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Ace, and True Value and on-line at Amazon.com and http://www.holycowproducts.com/ I paid 5.95 for each of the bottles above. The Green is the concentrated cleaner, the pink general cleaner, and the blue glass cleaner. I began to clean with them as soon as I got home and I have just now be able to stop ... 5 hours later!!


The pink cleaner was able to totally clean all of my carpets. I just used it and a large scrub brush and in less than 40 minutes I had removed every stain from our family room and entry way. Just let me remind you that I have 2 little boys, 1 husband, 1 labradore, and my less than graceful self which all add up to one very stained carpet. I used different combinations of the cleaner in my kitchen. My counters are cleaner than they have ever been even with straight bleach! They feel great ... no residue. My stove look brand new and it is a 25 year old builder's grade appliance. My sink is so shiny that even the fly lady would be envoius. And the rest of the kitchen is following suite.


I wish I had thought in advance and taken tons of before and after picts. but alas I didn't. I got the idea when I was almost done so I just have picts of my beloved canisters. These belonged to my grandmother all of my life and are more than 40 years old I know. They are what I used as my Nana was teaching me to bake and I love them very much. Over the past 7 years I have tried everything to get them to shine, and nothing worked until today. Now my beautiful canisters shine like they did in my childhood. I will be researching ways to safely dispose of ALL my other cleaners once I'm done with this post. I am so excited to have something that works so well, is safe for my family, and won't take up all the space under my sink!!! Seriously go and get yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment